This cuticle balm is made using organic, locally sourced ingredients. It will hydrate your skin and help to strengthen and protect your nails. Argon oil is high in Vitamin E, and I've added extra vitamin E, which is great for nail health. Water penetrating your nails will soften and dehydrate them, and the oil and beeswax will help to protect your nails from dehydration.
Note: This cuticle balm will melt in the heat. Not suitable for carrying around in your pocket, keep out of direct sunlight. Perfect for carrying around in your handbag!
- Corner Bakery - chocolate and cinnamon, the sweet smells of pastries in a bakery!
- After Eights - chocolate and mint. Smells just like the delicious treat, so try not to eat your fingers!
- Citrus Burst - for those who like something a bit fresher, a bit of lemon and orange!
I use certified organic ingredients, sourced here in New Zealand. Different batches might have slightly different oils in them because supply may vary. I will always keep the ingredients on this site up-to-date, and the ingredients are also listed on the bottom of the pot.
|Base ingredients||Organic refined shea butter, organic yellow beeswax, organic deodorised argon oil, vitamin e (natural mixed tocopherols - soy free).|
|Scent||(Depending on scent) food grade cinnamon essential oil, food grade peppermint essential oil, food grade orange essential oil, food grade lemon essential oil, chocolate soap fragrance oil.|
- Brands Dragonslair Limited
- Product Code: cuticle_balm
- Reward Points: 5
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $10.00
- Price in reward points: 50